Monday, December 22, 2008

Push It To The Limit

I always want to push my skills in organizing my life and work to the limit. That is why I am willing to give my first born child to Google. They have forever changed the way I conduct my business. At any time and place I have access to my most important files. I am always on the lookout for new programs and applications that can assist me. That is why I am attracted to Life Hacker and Instructables. It is great that there is a community of individuals who want to share their unique knowledge with the world. I am more excited about these sites because not only can I learn from them, I can add to them!

I remember in the film The Net there is a scene when Sandra Bullock orders pizza online. That was 1995. It took us over 10 years to get there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUnXJgtXeQ8&feature=related

Look at about 1:30 in.

No comments: