Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hello World. Heres a Blog That Im Posting. Come On Get Happy.

I love to blog! I had a chance to catch the blog bug before it was even called blogging (and I was just considered kind of wierd for having a website). Blog is an interesting word. The more you say it the less it sounds like a word and the more it sounds like a noise that might crawl out of your mouth as you slump out of bed in the morning.

On that note I present you with this:



With this project I am interested in becoming more familiar with the ways our library system plans on using the web and technology to adapt to a changing world. So many times I am questioned "why not just use google?" when I tell somebody I work at the library. And I shout "GREAT IDEA! And lets use everything else on the web we can. Come in and let me show you."

I am also trying to keep tabs on the web becuase I am afraid that one day it might try to stab me in the back and take over. BE AWARE!

1 comment:

OCLS Learn 2.0 said...

Hey IWATRC!

I love your blog name! Was being a reference clerk as a teen difficult? Your blog looks great! Have fun!

Tom